Fiber Cement Board
Fire Class A
Fast and Easy Application
We have gained 30 years of experience in the construction sector by walking together with designers, practitioners, investors and manufacturers in the industry. In each step, we have identified the needs and tried to find solutions together. Now we are adding a new page to our experience in cement board production. Besides Betopan®. Cement-bonded particle board, an indispensable product in
projects where extra strength to heavy conditions is required, we produce fiber cement board tepePAN® for permanent and aesthetically detailed solutions and long-lasting, healthy, safe and environmentally friendly structures. For a livable environment and safe structures
Areas of Application
• Construction of interior and exterior walls of all kinds of buildings
• In ventilated facade systems
• In insulated - plaster cladding systems
• All surfaces in prefabricated and light steel structures
• Structural sections made of steel construction
• As the finishing material by just painting
• All kinds of coating, wall paper or backerboard of ceramics in exterior walls and indoor spaces
• Backerboard applications in wet spaces
• Indoor and outdoor ceiling applications
• Suspended ceiling systems
• Fire wall construction
• In areas where sound insulation is required
• In thermal insulation systems
• As bottom sheet under roof covering materials
• As backing material of cabinets or panels
• On walls, parapets and ceilings of balconies and terraces
• Soffit and fascia cladding
• Steel column and fake column cladding
• Construction of site fences
• On shaft walls
Advantages of Use
• Environment friendly.
• Does not contain any harmful substances to health.
• Asbestos free.
• A1 Fire Class.
• Does not release toxic gas during the fire.
• Resistant to moisture and water.
• Resistant to the effects of sunlight.
• Resistant to seasonal changes.
• Easy assembly and modification procedures.
• It is odorless and does not release toxic gas.
• Extends and protects the life of insulation material when used in heat and sound insulation systems.
• Resistant to impacts.
• Resistant to biological and chemical wastes.
• Easy to carry, light weight.
• Insect-proof, non-putrescible, no molding.
• Easy to cut.
• Offers different solutions in all areas of building projects.
• A finishing material.
• Can be painted repeatedly.
• Cement based.
• Can be used with insulating material of any desired thickness.
• Can be used in fine details with smooth cutting surfaces.
• Very high impact resistance compared to gypsum based boards.
• Protects the supporting carrier system.
• Creates facades and surfaces compatible with fire regulations.
Resistance to Fire Class
Non-combustible fire class A1
1150 ± 75 kg/m3
≥ 7 (Ort.10-11 ) N/mm2
Elastic Modulus of Bending
≥ 4000 N/mm2
6 - 8 - 10 - 12 - 14 mm
8,1 - 10,8 - 13,5- 16 - 18,9 kg/m2
1250 x 2500 mm
1250 x 2800 mm
1250 x 3000 mm
Weight in low
1200 ± 50 kg/m³
Weight in medium
1350 ± 50 kg/m³